MJ BioPharma is a team of highly experienced business professionals, entrepreneurs, doctors, bio chemists, researchers and manufacturers with a common goal: to continually innovate and develop high quality in demand products within the Marijuana, Hemp and Nutraceutical industry.
- Develop unique Extracts and Custom Formulations with unique, patented processes and methodologies
- Develop numerous edible and oil products for the Medical and Recreational Space
- Utilize Genetics expertise from our partner to develop medically targeted strains
- Utilize Medial expertise from our partners and advisors to develop medically targeted extract solutions
- Deploy Patented Extraction processing in Europe and USA to supply the CBD markets that exist and that our genetics partners supply plants for.
KENT A. DEUTERS
- Managed over 200 private label products for several Fortune 500 companies.
- 7 years of experience in the North American cannabis industry
- Commercialized delivery technologies and custom formulations for US based cannabis companies.
- Over 20 years of financial and real estate market experience
- Raised over $100MM in funding
- Extensive experience negotiating and executing on joint ventures
DR. WILL PANENKA
Scientific Advisory Board, Chair
- M.D. and M.Sc. from the University of Calgary, Canada and Research Fellow, Harvard University.
- One of two specialists in Western Canada with unique dual specialties of neurology and psychiatry
- Extensive training and experience in drug use, addictions, and traumatic brain injury.
Scientific Advisory Board
- Extensive experience in quality assurance and regulatory affairs under FDA and Health Canada audits of medical device and drug manufacturers, testing facilities, and clinical sites.
- Helped obtain, renew and maintain Drug Establishment Licenses (DEL), Medical Device Establishment Licenses (MDEL), and Licenses to Cultivate and Distribute under the Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations (MMPR) (now under the ACMPR)